kenyan visa photo
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our Kenya visa photo cropping tool
will transform your selfie into a professional photo for kenyan visa.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo verification tool yourself!
Photo requirements for Kenya visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo tool will make it #eeeeee, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Kenyan visa photo must be in colour
- Neutral facial expression
- Strong make-up should be avoided
- The height of the photo is 2 inches (51mm) and the width of the photo is 2 inches (51 mm)
- Jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should face forwards with full face in view
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our kenyan visa photo creator
will adjust your photo accordingly.
We encourage you to visit Kenyan embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to Kenya
Take a visa photograph in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!