Hayya Card Photo: Ultimate Guide to Official Requirements [And a Hassle-Free Visa Photo Tool]
Get your perfect biometric photo (compliance guaranteed)
As seen in
How does our photo tool work?
Take or upload photo
Get your photo verified
Enjoy your photo
Why it's worth trying us?
Thanks to our excellent AI and well-skilled Photo Experts, we create top-notch photos just like that!
Fast and reliable
Skills and experience
Worth every penny
Hayya Card Photo Requirements
Width: 30 mm
Height: 40 mm
Head height: 30 mm
Top of the Photo to Top of the Hair: 2.5 mm
How to prepare yourself?
Distance from the camera
Take the photo from a distance of about 20 inches from your face. Ideally, the photo should be taken by another person.
Face in front of the camera
Place your face in front of the lens and keep a neutral expression on your face. Hold the camera at face height.
Just stand facing a light source such as an exposed window. Don't worry about the background.
Hayya Card Photo: How to Take It With Your Smartphone?
With FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 fast approaching, fans from around the world are set to visit the country this winter from the 1st of November to the 23rd of December 2022.
Anyone wishing to travel to Qatar during the tournament’s dates or attend a match at one of the 8 modern stadiums will need a Hayya card to get through security. Since a special passport style-photo is essential to getting your Hayya Card, keep reading to find out all the do’s and don’ts of taking your own Hayya Card photo - we have everything listed here from A(ge) to (expo)Z(ure).
The do’s and don’ts of Hayya Card photos
Listed below is a comprehensive list football fans must follow when snapping their photos for Hayya Card applications. To avoid Hayya Card photo rejections, we strongly recommend using a trusted app like Passport Photo Online that guarantees photo acceptance by Hayya screeners.
- Take your photo in color.
- Use proper color balance (flesh tones should appear natural).
- Take your photo against a uniform, plain white/light gray background.
- Use the correct exposure and sharp focus.
- Use the appropriate contrast between facial features and the background.
- Center your head in the image while looking directly into the camera.
- Make a neutral expression (pretending you’re bored usually works).
- Ensure your face is visible if wearing a head cover for religious reasons.
- Provide a photo that is less than 12 (twelve) months old at the time of submission.
If the ‘do’s’ seem long, wait till you read the don’ts :)
- Tilt your head in the photo.
- Turn or roll your head in any way (your head must be straight).
- Submit a photo that is blurred.
- Wear head or hair coverings (unless for religious purposes).
- Close your eyes in the picture.
- Allow your hair to cover your eyes.
- Squint, frown, smile, or convey any visible emotion with your face.
- Wear glasses (of any kind).
- Submit a photo that is too dark or bright; has shadow or glare in the background.
- Use too much lighting or cast a shadow on your face.
- Submit an image with unnaturally colored lighting.
- Select a picture with more than one subject in it.
You thought we were done with the lists? Not by a long shot (bad pun intended).
Hayya Card photo technical specifications
Your head is in the correct position, your eyes are open, and your expression is neutral. However, if you don’t adhere to the following tech specs, it will all be for nought:
- The application photo must be 40 mm in height by 30 mm in width.
- The image’s resolution cannot be lower than 720px.
- The subject’s face must feature in 70% to 80% of the photo.
- Photo size cannot exceed 2 MB.
- Only two file formats (.JPG and .JPEG) are supported.
Passport Photo Online–let our experts deal with the requirements
Feeling overwhelmed? Why not let our experts worry about all these regulations? Just like each country sends its best to compete on the football pitch, you can use the best passport photo app to take your Hayya Card photo.
Our AI will make all the necessary adjustments, and a real-live human expert will verify the final photo. This way, you can rest easy Qatari officials will accept your photo - we guarantee it! 100% compliance, or we’ll refund double your purchase cost.
Hayya Card photo list of do’s and don’ts–closing thoughts
Taking your own Hayya Card photo is possible, but given the long list of do’s and don’t mandated by Qatari officials, it’s probably best to leave the photo-taking to professionals. Since you’re traveling to Qatar to see the best of the best compete on the world stage, why not use the best app for your Hayya Card photo?
With a 100% compliance or double your money-back guarantee, Passport Photo Online is an industry leader in biometric photos. Naturally, the Hayya Cars photo is no exception! Trust us to get the job done, and you’ll have the perfect Hayya Card photo for your game pass.
We provide photos for IDs from all over the world. You’ll find the one you are looking for!
Popular Documents Around the World
Are You Satisfied With Our Service?
Let us know how we’re doing.
Customer feedback is always welcome.
Rate Your Reading Experience:
Number of votes: 53