Professional photo for your LinkedIn profile Why is your LinkedIn profile photo so important?
Although it sounds unfair, Hiring Managers are drawn to images. A biometric photograph in your LinkedIn photo will definitely help you build your brand and make the recruiters remember you
. Imagine that you are a professional recruiter and your daily job is to go through tens if not hundreds of CVs and profiles on LinkedIn. Undoubtedly, your profile is going to possess unique entries, however, they may get a little blurry in the eyes of a recruiter who has seen hundreds of them.
A photograph on your LinkedIn profile will not only make you easier to remember but also will help the HR Managers picture you as a part of the team or it may even show some desirable personality traits, such as confidence.
Moreover, let’s not forget that if you are applying for a job that requires direct contact with customer, looks might actually be important for the recruitment process.
LinkedIn photo tips
- Face the camera directly with full face in view
- We recommend you the smart casual attire
- Faint smile is encouraged
- Try to look confident in the photo! Imagine yourself fulfilling your biggest dream
- Don’t wear too much make-up or jewellery
LinkedIn photo size
LinkedIn photo has to be exactly 400 x 400 pixels size. Just take a selfie, upload it on our website, and we will do the rest, transforming it into a professional LinkedIn photograph
with uniform background and the right size.
LinkedIn profile writing tips
- Use professional terminology
- Order it chronologically
- Give a thorough description of each of your previous jobs
- Fill the experience section in English if you can
- Remember to list all your skills, awards and certificates