As seen in
How does our photo tool work?
Take or upload photo
Take a photo or upload one from your mobile gallery. Follow our guidelines to meet all the requirements.
Get your photo verified
Let AI fine-tune your photo. Order your picture, and have it verified by an expert to ensure 100% compliance.
Enjoy your photo
Download your digital photo instantly, or have your printouts delivered to your doorstep for free!
Vule is a seasoned editor with a rich background in writing and editing, specializing in content related to passport photography. His skill lies in transforming complex information into clear, engaging narratives, making intricate topics accessible and relatable to a broad audience. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for storytelling, Vule ensures that every piece of content is not only factually accurate but also captivating and informative.
Where to get a US passport photo in Jacksonville?
If you need to get a passport style photo in Jacksonville and are looking for a more convenient option that is cheaper and faster than a photo studio, you've found the right place! If you live in Jacksonville and wish to take the picture on your own, or are looking for a photobooth nearby, keep reading to discover where to get a passport photograph in Jacksonville, as well as the specification the photo is required to meet.
US passport photo requirements at the Jacksonville passport office
When applying for a US passport, specific requirements must be met. One of the main elements of the document is the passport picture. You should have an appropriate photo that complies with the criteria stated by the US authorities. The principal requirements are the size of the picture, the position of the head, the facial expression, the color of the background, etc. In case these official requirements are not met, both the photo and the complete passport enquiry could be dismissed.
Depending on the country, there are specific criteria for the passport photograph. For instance, the European or British criteria are different from those of the US authorities. Because of the way the pictures are digitised, the authorities can not accept pictures that do not meet these specifications.
US passport photo specifications
- All images must adhere to the standard 2x2 photo dimensions, being 2 x 2 inches in size, and should be up-to-date, taken within the last six months
- The background of the photograph is required to be white or off-white
- Photos must be in color (NOT black and white)
- The applicant's face must be in the center and facing forward
- Lighting ought to be correct so that there are no distracting shadows on the face of the applicant or background
- Clothing should be casual. No hats, head coverings or dark glasses may be worn unless an official certificate from a doctor is submitted, proving that the article is to be used for medical reasons
- The photograph must feature the applicant's full head from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin
- In case the applicant is a baby, it is acceptable even if the child's eyes are not open or thoroughly open. All other children must have their eyes perfectly open.
- The height of the head ought to measure 1 inch to 1-3/8 inches (25mm to 35mm)
- The height of the eyes must be between 1-1/8 inches and 1-3/8 inches (28mm to 35mm) from the bottom of the photo
Passport photos near me Jacksonville
By using our mobile photo app or online passport photo service, you won't really need to leave home to obtain a passport photo in Jacksonville. With our help, you can get the perfect photo, which will meet all the requirements mentioned above. This is without a doubt the quickest, easiest and most recommended way to create your US passport photograph. All in a couple of minutes and with the guarantee of acceptance by the authorities.
You are able to take your passport photograph completely online, but unfortunately, it is not possible to submit passport applications via the Internet. As for your application, you will have to fill it in manually. In this case, you can either call for a copy to fill in at a Jacksonville passport acceptance center or you can just get the (DS-11) passport application form printed and fill it beforehand.
How to print a passport photo in Jacksonville?
When you have uploaded your photo, our passport photo cropping tool resizes, edits and checks if your photo is right or not. If it is valid, there is a time for choosing a printing option. You can choose to download the photo and receive it via email or we can send you the printouts to your address! When you get your photograph you can benefit from photo printing services and get it printed out in almost any photo kiosks.
Where can I get a passport photo taken in Jacksonville?
If you desire to have your passport photograph taken, there exist many places you can attend: photobooths, shipping stores, pharmacies, post offices or professional photography studios. More often than not, these options are high-priced and only offer you a limited service, so the best option is to take the photo by yourself. Using an online photo booth, you can take all the pictures you want and save money and time!
Simply set up a tripod 10 feet away, or ask a friend to take you some photos. For the American passport picture, selfies are not allowed. After picking the best shot, upload your photo to our passport photo service or app and you're done! The passport photo editor will make sure your photo meets all the criteria.
After that, all you need to do is download the passport photo template and ask for a print in the correct size at the closest print kiosk. As for the passport photo template, it should be printed as a 4x6 inch photo, so that you'd have four passport size pictures that just have to be cut out!
US Passport Photo Online - Photo Booth App
Have you ever heard about online photo booths? Passport Photo Online is a passport photo cropper, background remover and photo validator - all in one! Thanks to this service you don’t need to attend a conventional photo booth to obtain a passport picture. Now, your smartphone can be your online photo booth!
Today, everything moves to the internet, and passport photo online creators are fans of modern technology and AI so they revolutionised the old photobooths to AI which validates and improves every uploaded photo, making it suitable for a US passport enquiry. Digital photo booths are way more convenient than conventional photobooths. Additionally, it is just a cheaper and faster solution. In addition, it allows you take a photo as many times as you need! The old photo booths give you only a few opportunities to get your photo, so you might have your eyes closed or don’t look directly into the camera lens. A photo like this is not acceptable and probably cause a rejection.
Taking a passport photo is not that stressful, you just need to meet the official requirements regarding photo size, background color, expressions, clothing, etc. It means you don’t need a professional photographer’s aid or even go to the conventional booth to get the right American passport photo. You can just use one of the digital photobooths that will adjust your passport photograph to the official American photo requirements.
Photo Booth in Jacksonville
If you are looking for old-school, traditional photo booths, there are some around Jacksonville. But keep in mind that not all photo booths provide instructions so it is important to be aware of all the US passport photo specifications to know how to pose, how to keep hair, what to wear, where to look, etc.
Try Passport Photo Online digital photo booth that helps you take the photo at any place and any time – at home, at the mall, in the park, at home, at the beach! The passport photo creator will erase the background and also resize and apply the necessary changes to make sure that the photo presents an appropriate lighting and your face is not obscured by any items or covered by hair.
Passport photo at Walgreens Store
You can easily print your US passport photo at Walgreens. If using Passport Photo Online to create a template, you don't have to worry about the photo dimensions or correct framing. Even so, you need to bear in mind that a wrong posture, facial expression or forbidden garmets might cause a photo’s rejection. That’s why we recommend you to be aware of the photo requirements. Scroll up to learn the US passport photo specifications. You can check how much it costs and how to do it step by step at our Walgreens passport photo prints guidelines.
If you have the template generated, find the nearest Walgreens store in Jacksonville, FL and you don’t need to order a 2” x 2” (2 inch x 2 inch) passport photo. Simply print the template at 4x6 inch size like a postcard for just 35c. After having the photograph printed you only need to cut the photos out of the printed template.
Walgreens Pharmacy Stores in Jacksonville, FL:
- 1801 N MAIN ST - JACKSONVILLE, FL 32206
- 836 PRUDENTIAL DRIVE - JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207
- 1301 PALM AVE - JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207
- 5108 NORWOOD AVE - JACKSONVILLE, FL 32208
- 2703 PARK ST - JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205
- 11 UNIVERSITY BLVD N - JACKSONVILLE, FL 32211
- 7512 LEM TURNER RD - JACKSONVILLE, FL 32208
- 6006 BEACH BLVD - JACKSONVILLE, FL 32216
- 6103 FORT CAROLINE RD - JACKSONVILLE, FL 32277
- 654 CASSAT AVE - JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205
Can I get my passport photos taken at CVS?
You can also take and print your photo in the CVS pharmacy. CVS photobooth will take your photo while making sure it meets the official US regulations. It will also print it in two copies, the final price of all this is $13.99. This pharmacy is available throughout the country, and if you are on a trip you don't need to make an appointment, but make sure to call your local pharmacy in advance and check if they offer this service.
You can also just prepare the US passport photo in advance and then only get prints at the CVS Pharmacy in Jacksonville, FL. Print our photo template as a 4x6 inch photo and you will get your passport picture prints in no time! See how to do it step by step and how much it costs at our CVS passport photograph prints tutorial.
CVS Pharmacy photo shops in Jacksonville, FL:
- 5634 MERRILL RD. JACKSONVILLE, FL 32277
- 7431 ATLANTIC BLVD. JACKSONVILLE, FL 32211
- 5972 UNIVERSITY BLVD., WEST JACKSONVILLE, FL 32216
- 4475 SAN JUAN AVE. JACKSONVILLE, FL 32210
- 6005 ST. AUGUSTINE ROAD JACKSONVILLE, FL 32217
- 3634 ROGERO RD JACKSONVILLE, FL 32277
- 5999 NORMANDY BLVD JACKSONVILLE, FL 32205
- 9100 ATLANTIC BLVD JACKSONVILLE, FL 32211
- 444 MONUMENT RD JACKSONVILLE, FL 32225
- 6331 ROOSEVELT BLVD JACKSONVILLE, FL 32244
Passport photos at Walmart
In order to get a US passport photo at Walmart, you must just print your photo in a 4x6 inches photo size. Why not 2x2? Because it is much cheaper and will allow you to print more passport photos at the same price. The Walmart photo division charges $7,64 to print an American passport photograph though you can print many passport photos with just 25¢ in the same place!
This tip works as follows: prepare a 4x6 inch printout with more US passport photos and ask for it to be printed as a regular photograph. The 4x6 inch template will include 2 passport photos of 2x2 inches each! How can I benefit from this? You will save time and money but, you will also have some extra photographs to keep and use for other document applications!
If you are not sure how to get prints of your US passport photo at Walmart, simply see our Walmart store passport photo prints guidelines.
Walmart photo kiosks in Jacksonville, FL:
- Jacksonville, Walmart Supercenter #3309, 4250 Phillips Hwy
- Jacksonville, Neighborhood Market #5817, 8011 Merrill Rd
- Jacksonville, Walmart Supercenter #1083, 6830 Normandy Blvd
- Jacksonville, Walmart Supercenter #1173, 8808 Beach Blvd
- Jacksonville, Walmart Supercenter #1444, 9890 Hutchinson Park Dr
- Jacksonville, Neighborhood Market #5005, 6855 Wilson Blvd
- Jacksonville, Walmart Supercenter #1090, 6767 103rd St
- Jacksonville, Walmart Supercenter #1219, 12100 Lem Turner Rd
- Jacksonville, Neighborhood Market #4561, 9550 Baymeadows Rd
- Jacksonville, Walmart Supercenter #5054, 11900 Atlantic Blvd
Where it is possible to take a passport photo near me in other cities:
How to prepare yourself?
Distance from the camera
Take the photo from a distance of about 20 inches from your face. Ideally, the photo should be taken by another person.
Face in front of the camera
Place your face in front of the lens and keep a neutral expression on your face. Hold the camera at face height.
Just stand facing a light source such as an exposed window. Don't worry about the background.
Are You Satisfied With Our Service?
Let us know how we’re doing.
Customer feedback is always welcome.
Rate Your Reading Experience:
Number of votes: 132