Turkish Residence Card Photo: Sizing & Formatting Your Photo [And a Hassle-Free Visa Photo Tool]
Get your perfect biometric photo (compliance guaranteed)
As seen in
How does our photo tool work?
Take or upload photo
Get your photo verified
Enjoy your photo
Why it's worth trying us?
Thanks to our excellent AI and well-skilled Photo Experts, we create top-notch photos just like that!
Fast and reliable
Skills and experience
Worth every penny
Turkish residence permit photo - size & requirements
Width: 50 mm
Height: 60 mm
Head height: 35 mm
Top of the Photo to Top of the Hair: 10 mm
How to prepare yourself?
Distance from the camera
Take the photo from a distance of about 20 inches from your face. Ideally, the photo should be taken by another person.
Face in front of the camera
Place your face in front of the lens and keep a neutral expression on your face. Hold the camera at face height.
Just stand facing a light source such as an exposed window. Don't worry about the background.
Turkish residence permit photo size & requirements
In Turkey, as visa validity or visa exemption status is about to expire, the given document by the authorities for foreign nationals who want to stay for longer is called a Turkish residence permit.
Photo requirements for Turkish residence permit application
When applying for a Turkey residence permit, you must submit 4 photos. In addition to that, in the pre-application process, you must add a digital photo online. These photos you submit must have certain specifications. The features of the photos you need to submit with the residence permit application form are as follows:
- Turkey residence permit photo size must be 50 mm X 60 mm on a white background. There should be absolutely no pattern in the background.
- In the Turkey residence permit photo, the head size should be 25-35 mm, and 50-75% of the photo should be covered by your head.
- Turkish residence application photo must be taken within the last 6 months to reflect the truth.
- Light and shading are very important in photographs taken for residence. The background should be clear and not have any shadows.
- The face should reflect its natural colors. Any light other than white should not be reflected on the face.
- The eyes of the person whose Turkish residence permit photo is taken should be open, colored glasses or sunglasses that prevent the eyes from being seen should not be used.
- Apart from the glasses worn for health reasons, your Turkish residence permit photo should not contain a hat or any similar accessory.
If necessary, you may be asked for a digital version of the photos you take. During the e-ikamet period, you must follow the instructions of the civil servants at the registration office.
Get a Turkish Residence Card Photo Online
Have you been wondering how you can get the right photo for your Turkish residence permit application? As we have just mentioned above, there are many factors you should consider when taking a Turkish Residence Card photo. This should not scare you because we have just the solution for you! With passport-photo.online you do not need to worry about leaving your house and searching for photo studios to get you the photo you need. You can simply take a photo of yourself at home and use that photo as your Turkish residence permit photo.
By the help of our photo maker tool, your Turkish residence permit photo will not only look outstanding, but also it will be accepted by Turkish authorities.
You can also get a digital version of your Turkish residence card photo and use it in many areas as you wish! We guarantee you a stress free photo shooting experience for your Turkish residence permit application!
Last update: July, 2021
We provide photos for IDs from all over the world. You’ll find the one you are looking for!
Popular Documents Around the World
Are You Satisfied With Our Service?
Let us know how we’re doing.
Customer feedback is always welcome.
Rate Your Reading Experience:
Number of votes: 94