India visa photo
One of the most important elements during the visa application is Visa Photo
. It has to meet official requirements stated by the embassy of a given country. Unless it is possible to apply for the visa online, it should be printed in colour on a high quality photograph paper.
Looking for a indian visa photo maker
? Our photo cropping tool will transform your photo to a India visa photo that meets all the requirements!
India visa photo requirements
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo tool will make it #eeeeee, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Indian visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be neutral
- The dimensions of the photo are: 2x2 inches (51x51 mm)
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms might cause a photo rejection. Religious clothing, nevertheless, is permitted
- Strong makeup should be avoided
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the size of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our indian visa photo tool
will edit your photo accordingly.
We encourage you to visit Indian embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
Have you been looking for a photography studio in New York, Los Angeles or Washington? You can easily take a visa photo with our tool!
Pay only for the results you can see!