japanese visa photo
Taking the right photo for Japanese Visa
may turn out to be difficult.
Simply, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional Japan visa photo!
Our Visa to Japan photo verification tool will make it meet all the requirements and verify its correctness.
Visa to Japan - photo requirements
- The height of the photo is 45 mm (Equivalents to 0,45cm) and the width is 45 mm (0,45 cm)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo generator will make it #eeeeee, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Japanese visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit may end in a photo rejection. Religious clothing, nonetheless, is allowed
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Is a visa photo universal?
are not universal. Size of the visa photo may vary. For example, in the USA the dimensions are 2x2 inches, meanwhile in China a visa photo is expected to be 33x48 mm. Moreover, some countries may allow certain items or postures on a photo, whereas those might be banned in other countries.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Visa to Japan photo creator
will adjust your selfie accordingly.
We advise you to visit Japanese embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to Japan
Take a visa photo in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!