photo for Malaysia visa
Taking the right photograph for Malaysian Visa
might turn out to be time-consuming.
Simply, upload a selfie, and we will transform it into a professional Malaysia visa photo!
Our malaysian visa photo tool will make it meet all the requirements and verify its correctness.
Photo requirements for Malaysia visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo generator will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Malaysian visa photo must be in colour
- Neutral facial expression
- Strong make-up should be avoided
- The height of the photo is 50 mm (Equivalents to 0,5cm) and the width is 35 mm (0,35 cm)
- Jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should face forwards with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the dimensions of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Malaysia visa photo verification tool
will change your photo accordingly.
We encourage you to visit Malaysian embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?