photo for Singapore online visa
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our singaporean online visa photo tool
will transform your selfie into a professional Singapore online visa photo.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo tool yourself!
Photo requirements for Singaporean visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo cropping tool will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Singaporean visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be natural
- Headphones, jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Both eyes have to be open
- The width of the photo is 400 px (Equivalents to 1,33 mm) and the height is 514 px (Equivalents to 1,71 mm)
- One should face the camera directly with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the dimensions of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Singapore online visa photo verification tool
will adjust your photo accordingly.
We advise you to visit Singaporean embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?