photo for Australia visa
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our Australia visa photo creator
will transform your selfie into a professional photo for Australia visa.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo generator yourself!
Australian visa photo requirements
- Neutral facial expression
- The Australia visa photo must be in colour
- One should face forwards with full face in view
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms may cause a photo rejection. Religious clothing, however, remains permitted
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo cropping tool will make it #eeeeee colour, as suggested by official requirements.
- Glasses, headphones and other items should not be worn
- Australia visa must have the dimensions of 35x45 mm (0,35x0,45 cm)
Do visa photos size and requirements vary?
Visa photos size
usually corresponds with the passport photo size in a given country. In European Union it is going to be 35x45 mm, in the USA on the other hand 2x2 inches (51x51 mm).
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our Visa to Australia photo generator
will change your selfie so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Australian embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?