photo for New Zealand visa
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our new zealand visa photo tool
will transform your selfie into a professional photo for New Zealand visa.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo maker yourself!
New Zealand visa photo requirements
- Neutral facial expression
- The New Zealand visa photo must be in colour
- One should face forwards with full face in view
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms may cause a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, however, is permitted
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo generator will make it #eeeeee colour, as suggested by official requirements.
- Glasses, headphones and other items should not be worn
- new zealand visa must have the dimensions of 35x45 mm (Equivalents to 0,35x0,45 cm)
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our New Zealand visa photo verification tool
will transform your selfie so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit New Zealand embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
Have you been looking for a photography studio in New York, Los Angeles or Washington? You can easily take a visa photo with our tool!
Pay only for the results you can see!