photo for spanish visa
Make sure your Visa Photo
meets all the official requirements. Don't worry if you feel confused, our Spain visa photo generator
will transform your selfie into a professional photo for spanish visa.
Save yourself time, stress and money and try our photo maker yourself!
Spanish visa photo requirements
- Neutral facial expression
- The Spain visa photo must be in colour
- One should face forwards with full face in view
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms might end in a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, nevertheless, remains permitted
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo verification tool will make it #fcfcfc colour, as suggested by official requirements.
- Glasses, headphones and other items should not be worn
- Visa to Spain must have the dimensions of 35x45 mm (0,35x0,45 cm)
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the size of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our spanish visa photo cropping tool
will adjust your selfie accordingly.
We encourage you to visit Spanish embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
Have you been looking for a photography studio in New York, Los Angeles or Washington? You can easily take a visa photo with our tool!
Pay only for the results you can see!