the Philippines visa photo
One of the most important elements during the visa application is Visa Photo
. It has to meet official requirements stated by the embassy of a given country. Unless it is possible to apply for the visa online, it should be printed in colour on a high quality photograph paper.
Looking for a Visa to the Philippines photo cropping tool
? Our photo creator will let you take a photo for philippine visa that meets all the requirements!
Photo requirements for Philippine visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo tool will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Philippine visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be natural
- Headphones, jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Both eyes have to be open
- The dimensions of the photo are: 51x51 mm (2x2 inches)
- One should face the camera directly with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the size of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Visa to the Philippines photo cropping tool
will adjust your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We advise you to visit Philippine embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to the Philippines
Take a visa photograph in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!