photo for singaporean visa
One of the most important elements during the visa application is Visa Photo
. It has to meet official requirements stated by the diplomatic mission of a given country. Unless it is possible to apply for the visa online, it should be printed in colour on a high quality photograph paper.
Looking for a Singapore visa photo tool
? Our photo creator will provide you with a singaporean visa photo that meets all the requirements!
Singapore visa photo requirements
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo verification tool will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Singaporean visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be neutral
- The width of the photo is 35 mm (Equivalents to 0,35 cm) and the height is 45 mm (Equivalents to 0,45 cm)
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms may cause a photo rejection. Religious clothing, however, is permitted
- Strong make-up should be avoided
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Differences in visa photos size and requirements
Visa photos differ primarily in size
. Some countries allow only a specific photo format, others offer several possibilities. An example of a strictly defined size of the photo is a U.S. visa, which must always have the dimensions of 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm). China, on the other hand, expects a 33 x 48 mm.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Singapore visa photo cropping tool
will change your photo accordingly.
We encourage you to visit Singaporean embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
Have you been looking for a photography studio in New York, Los Angeles or Washington? You can easily take a visa photo with our tool!
Pay only for the results you can see!