photo for Uzbekistan visa
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The image will be positively verified by the embassy official if it meets official requirements. It ought to be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
Stop looking for a Uzbekistan visa photo tool
, you found it. Our photo tool will transform your photo to a professional photo for uzbekistani visa in no time!
Photo requirements for Uzbekistani visa
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo cropping tool will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Uzbekistani visa photo must be in colour
- Facial expression should be natural
- Headphones, jewellery, glasses and other items should not be worn
- Both eyes have to be open
- The height of the photo is 45 mm (0,45cm) and the width of the photo is 35 mm (Equivalents to 0,35 cm)
- One should face the camera directly with full face in view
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Uzbekistan visa photo creator
will edit your photo accordingly.
We encourage you to visit Uzbekistani embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
There are many photography studios in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, but why bother if you can take a visa photo from home?