As seen in
How does our photo tool work?
Take or upload photo
Take a photo or upload one from your mobile gallery. Follow our guidelines to meet all the requirements.
Get your photo verified
Let AI fine-tune your photo. Order your picture, and have it verified by an expert to ensure 100% compliance.
Enjoy your photo
Download your digital photo instantly, or have your printouts delivered to your doorstep for free!
Vule is a seasoned editor with a rich background in writing and editing, specializing in content related to passport photography. His skill lies in transforming complex information into clear, engaging narratives, making intricate topics accessible and relatable to a broad audience. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for storytelling, Vule ensures that every piece of content is not only factually accurate but also captivating and informative.
UAE passport photo app
Passport Photo Online is a website that allows you to take photos for any official document quickly, simply, and easily. Our online tool supports a variety of biometric photo options, such as UAE Passport Photo, UAE Passport Photo for Online Application, UAE Visa Photo, Driving License Photo, and ID Card Photo. It also clearly outlines current requirements, guidelines, dimensions, and useful tips on how to take various document photos quickly and easily.
A new photo is required when applying for a new personal document such as a passport, ID card, or driver's license. Fortunately, you no longer need to visit a traditional photo booth or a professional photographer to take an appropriate photograph – you can do it from the comfort of your own home!
Make sure you're familiar with the requirements, which we've outlined below, and you'll be more than ready to prepare your own perfect passport photo. Use our online photo booth app, which prepares and adjusts your passport photo to meet all requirements. It's simple and adaptable - our online service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can be used wherever you are, at home, at the park, or anywhere else.
You can be confident that your photo will be accepted by the appropriate authorities thanks to our AI software and human inspectors, saving you time and money in the process.
Official requirement for UAE passport photo
- The required dimensions for passport photos are 60mm in height and 40cmm in width.
- Passport photos must be in color.
- The photograph needs to be recent (it cannot be taken more than 6 months earlier).
- The background needs to be white.
- A smile is generally not accepted on UAE passport photos.
- Eyes must be easily visible, hair cannot obscure them.
- UAE passport photos cannot be blurred or pixelated.
- Glasses: in case they don't darken the eyes and there's no glare within the photo, it is worth it.
- Headwear is not permitted. Exceptions are made for religious and cultural reasons.
- Resolution (dpi): at least 600
- Dress code: your clothes must be in colors that contrast with the background. Wearing white. White tops is not allowed.
- A photographed person has to straighten their neck.
- A beard is acceptable.
How to take a UAE passport photo with your phone?
To avoid the crowds and waste of time and money driving to a photo studio, or photo booth consider taking a passport photo at home. It’s so easy and only takes a few moments! You can use an iOS or Android phone and download the app, or you can use an online photo tool. Taking passport photos at home is possible with a 100% acceptance guarantee! If you decide to try taking photos for your passport yourself, read on to learn more.
What is the best way to take a passport photo at home?
Where do I start? If you already are aware of the requirements for UAE passport photos, you also need to know how to pose and what to avoid when you’re taking photos for your official documents.
If you’ve dressed appropriately for the occasion and have all of the necessary equipment, all you need to do is follow these 5 simple steps to take a passport photo at home:
- Choose a sunny day with plenty of light, find a room with a white background or hang a sheet on the wall to create a simple studio, and stand near to the divider to maintain a strategic distance from shadows within the backdrop. Don’t take photos after dark, and avoid using flash because it causes red eye and changes your skin color.
- Ask someone to take your picture, or place the camera on a tripod about 3 feet away. Do not take selfies because they are inappropriate for the document. It is not a photo to share on social media, but an official identity document.
- Pose according to the official UAE passport requirements for head position, facial expression, where to look, what not to do, and so on.
- If you managed to capture the perfect shot, submit it using our app or an online editor. If it doesn't work, try again!
- You will receive an email with a file ready to ready and send in digital form or simply order the prints of the photos delivered to your door!
UAE passport photo maker (online tool)
Our online passport photo app will provide you with a biometric photo that meets all official requirements. We have created a passport photo generator to meet the needs of our customers, regardless of whether you require the photo in digital or printed format.
The most common errors in visa/passport photos
When we take passport photos on our own, we run the risk of making a mistake that will lead to the rejection of our application. However, the days of visiting professional photography studios are numbered. Now we can do more and more things on the Internet, including professional photos for official documents with a 100 percent acceptance guarantee.
We don't have to go anywhere or waste time and money looking for a photo studio. But how can we be sure that our photo is correct? We've compiled a list of quick photo quality checks for you. Review it to see if your photo meets all of the requirements.
The following are the most common errors in rejected photos:
- An incorrect size - double-check the size of the required document on the official website; do not assume that it is always 40mm x 60 mm.
- Bad lighting - shadows on the confront preclude a photo, so point for equally dispersed brightening and, ideally, characteristic light.
- Incorrect background - forbidden color, patterns, or spots in the background, as well as visible objects or other people, resulting in an automatic refusal.
- Do not smile in your passport photograph.
Other flaws in passport and visa photos are less common, but are still disqualifying. Remember not to include a photo that is:
- Older than specified
- Overexposed or underexposed
- Printed on a home ink printer or on low-quality paper
- Not unique (cut out from a bigger picture or obstruction in some way)
iPhone Passport Photo App for UAE passport photo
If you have an Apple device, you can use our App to create passport photos. This app is only available for iOS, so you can get it from the AppStore and install it on your device. You can create a photo for your new ID card, passport, driver's license, and other documents all at once. Also, the app can help you create a portrait that you can print and give to someone special.
You can save, print, or email your passport photos using the photo app. You can save and print them on photo paper ayt your favorite photo booths, photo kiosks, or photo labs. You can also send the template over the Internet and have the prints delivered right to your door.
Still unsure if you want to give us a chance? Check out our website and see how intuitive and easy to use our app is!
Android Passport Photo App for UAE passport photo
Simply go to Google Play Store to find our photo app that allows you to save, print, or send multiple biometric passport photos for Android. Download our app, which is compatible with smartphones from Samsung, LG, Huawei, HTC, Lenovo, and Sony.
The application saves the created photos in JPEG format, which is required by official institutions and offices all over the world. Our app is universal and all-purpose.
It includes passport photo templates for 100 different countries. Simply select the template you want, upload a photo from your phone, camera, or album, and wait 5 seconds for the work to be completed!
5 reasons to use Passport Photo Online when taking a UAE passport photo
Why do people prefer to use a passport photo app? There are numerous advantages of our digital tool such as low cost, high photo quality, convenience and many more. Try it out yourself!
- You will save lots of time.
How long does it take you to take a photo in your room? If you're in a hurry, you can complete the task in 5 seconds using just your smartphone and our photo tool. Consider how many hours it would take it if you drove to a photo studio and waited in line. This is the main reason our clients come back to us. Time is too precious to waste, and we understand that!
- You have an unlimited number of shots
Since you will be using your ID or passport for the next ten years, taking a good photo for this documents is essential. Perhaps you'd like to experiment with different hairstyles and outfits. You can even experiment with makeup or jewelry in order to look good in the photo. And that's totally fine! With our online photo app, you can take as many shots as you want, choose your favorite, and only pay for just that!
- It tends to be cheaper
Rent and all service fees must be paid by a professional photographer. Professional equipment is also quite expensive. That’s why they have to charge their clients for photographing them. To be honest, the quality of a photo taken at home on a smartphone and one taken in a professional studio can be the same. So, what's the point of overpaying? Saving money and doing it yourself is the best option!
- Passport Photo Verification
With our photo tool, you can be absolutely sure that you are attaching a perfect photo to your passport application. Each photo is validated by the app, and the user is notified if it is correct or not. If something is not right, you will need to take another photo. Don't worry about the cost; validation is completely free. You only pay once for a photo that is completely correct and meets UAE requirements.
- Acceptance Guarantee
If a photo approved by our app is rejected, we will refund your money. What drives us to do this? It's easy to explain: because it never happens! You can be sure that the photo will not be rejected by the authorities once it has been accepted into our tool. But because we want you to trust us, we promise to refund your money if the photo marked as "correct" is not approved for any reason.
How to prepare yourself?
Distance from the camera
Take the photo from a distance of about 20 inches from your face. Ideally, the photo should be taken by another person.
Face in front of the camera
Place your face in front of the lens and keep a neutral expression on your face. Hold the camera at face height.
Just stand facing a light source such as an exposed window. Don't worry about the background.
Are You Satisfied With Our Service?
Let us know how we’re doing.
Customer feedback is always welcome.
Rate Your Reading Experience:
Number of votes: 94