As seen in
How does our photo tool work?
Take or upload photo
Get your photo verified
Enjoy your photo
Why it's worth trying us?
Thanks to our excellent AI and well-skilled Photo Experts, we create top-notch photos just like that!
Fast and reliable
Skills and experience
Worth every penny
How to prepare yourself?
Distance from the camera
Take the photo from a distance of about 20 inches from your face. Ideally, the photo should be taken by another person.
Face in front of the camera
Place your face in front of the lens and keep a neutral expression on your face. Hold the camera at face height.
Just stand facing a light source such as an exposed window. Don't worry about the background.
Where to get a US passport photo in Overland Park?
Let us introduce you to the most convenient and quickest method to take a biometric picture in Overland Park, KS! Scroll down to see the list of photo stores in Overland Park and online passport photo maker, which allows you to get a passport photo at any time and any place!
US passport photo requirements at the Overland Park passport office
Americans are obligated to fulfill the criteria if they desire to apply for a US passport. One of the most important things with reference to a passport application is the passport photo. To get the right shot you have to fulfill the official requirements, these are: facial expression, photo size, head position, background color etc. If your picture does not fulfill these requirements, both the photo and the whole passport request will get refused.
American passport photo official requirements are different from, for instance, British and European criteria. Due to the way the photos are digitized, American authorities cannot accept photographs that do not comply with these specifications.
US passport photo specifications
- All pictures must be 2x2 inches photos in size and taken within the last 6 months
- The background of the photograph should be white or off-white
- Photographs must be in color (NOT black&white)
- The applicant's face should be in the center and facing forward
- Lighting has to be perfect so that there are no distracting shadows on the face or background
- Clothing should be casual. No hats, head coverings or sunglasses may be worn unless an official statement from a doctor is provided, showing that the garment is to be used for medical reasons
- The picture must feature the applicant's full head from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin
- In case the applicant is a baby, it is acceptable even if the child's eyes are not open or completely open. All other children must have their eyes completely open.
- The height of the head is required to measure 1 inch to 1-3/8 inches (25mm to 35mm)
- The height of the eyes must be between 1-1/8 inches and 1-3/8 inches (28mm to 35mm) from the bottom of the photo
Passport photos near me Overland Park
You don't really need to leave home to gain a passport photo in Overland Park. This is definitely the fastest, most effortless and most recommended way, because by using our mobile photo app or online passport photo service, you will be convinced to have the right picture that will meet all the criteria mentioned above. All in in the blink of an eye, and with the guarantee of acceptance by US authorities.
It should be said that you can take passport photos online, but it is not possible to present passport applications online. You need to fill in the form by hand. To that end, you can go to a Overland Park passport acceptance center and seek a copy to fill out, or you can just download the passport application form (DS-11) and fill it out by hand.
Where can I get a passport photo taken in Overland Park?
There are many places where you can obtain a passport photograph: photobooths, shipping stores, pharmacies, post offices or licensed photographers. Unluckily, these only propose you a limited choice and sometimes have expensive prices, so the best option is to have your photo taken yourself. You can take as many photos as you desire and without spending a lot of money - use an online photobooth to save time and money!
Ask someone to take you a picture or set up a tripod about 3 meters away from where you are posing. Nevertheless be aware that selfies are not accepted. After choosing the best shot, upload your picture to our passport photo service or app and... ready! The passport photo checker will take care of everything.
when you take a photo you like, simply download the passport photo template and go to your closest print kiosk to get a print in the correct US passport photo dimensions (51x51 mm / 2x2 inches). Regarding the US passport photo template, it should be printed as a 4x6 inch photo, so that you'd have multiple passport style photographs that only have to be cut out!
US Passport Photo Online - Photo Booth App
Have you ever spent time looking for a photobooth nearby? Well, you could save yourself some time and take the photo using your smartphone! Our app ‘Passport Photo Online’ will crop your photo, remove the background, and check your photo. It’s like having a photo booth in your hands but better!
Nowadays everything is getting digitalized, and at ‘passport photo online’ we are enthusiasts of modern technology and AI. We have prepared a way of having all the features that a conventional photo booth would have but with Artificial Intelligence. This ensures that the photo you take is perfect for a US passport. This app is unique because it makes sure everything is perfect so your photo will not be rejected, nevertheless, a regular photobooth just takes a couple of photos, without considering whether your eyes were actually open or not. If you are looking for a cheaper, faster, and more comfortable solution switching to digital photobooths is the answer.
Taking a passport photo is not as confusing as it might seem. You don’t need to be an expert or a photographer or go to an old-fashioned photo booth. You only need to make sure that you fulfill all the requirements for the picture, like the background color, the size of the picture, the facial expression… And use a digital photo booth that will adjust the photo to the requirements for the official US passport photo.
How to print a passport photo in Overland Park?
Seconds after you have uploaded your photo, it will be modified, edited and checked by our passport photo cropping tool. If it is considered correct, you will have a moment to choose a printing option. You have the option of downloading the photo, receiving it by email or having the prints sent to your home address. If you decide to download it, once you have obtained the photo, you can go to any photo printing store and have your passport style photographs printed.
Photo Booth in Overland Park
If you are searching for a photobooth to take your pictures you may find some around Overland Park. But bear in mind that not all the conventional photo booths have instructions so you will need to know them before going to one, some of the requirements include posture, hair, clothes and complements…
Passport Photo Online will assist you by cropping, resizing, validating your photographs, and even removing your background which also gives you the freedom to take a photo anywhere you want, at the mall, in the park, at home, at the beach… It will add the necessary changes to make sure that the lighting is appropriate and that it doesn’t cover your face or that you don’t have complements that get in the way.
Passport photos at Walmart
In case you are printing your photo for a US passport application at Walmart do it in the 4x6 inches size, as Walmart will charge you $7,44 if you choose to print it in the US passport photo size (namely, 2x2 inches picture). With the first format, you will also be able to print a couple of pictures at the same time, and for only 25¢.
How to make it work? You should already have a print with a couple of passport pictures and ask to print it as a standard photo of 4x6 inches, having 2 passport photos of 2x2 inches each! By doing this you can have a spear copy in case you need it later and you also would save time and money!
If you don't know how to print your US passport picture at Walmart store, simply read our Walmart store passport photo prints guidelines.
Walmart Stores in Overland Park, KS:
- Overland Park, Neighborhood Market #5207, 9000 Metcalf Ave
- Overland Park, Walmart #1691, 7701 Frontage Rd
- Shawnee, Neighborhood Market #5308, 11010 W 74th Ter
- Overland Park, Neighborhood Market #5180, 10303 Metcalf Ave
- Roeland Park, Walmart #2490, 5150 Roe Blvd
- Overland Park, Walmart Supercenter #1599, 11701 Metcalf Ave
- Westwood, Neighborhood Market #998, 4701 Mission Rd
- Shawnee, Walmart Supercenter #2855, 16100 W 65th St
- Kansas City, Neighborhood Market #6172, 2300 Metropolitan Avenue
- Kansas City, Walmart Supercenter #2955, 1701 W 133rd St
Can I get my passport photos taken at CVS?
You can also take and print your photo in the CVS pharmacy. CVS photo booth will take your photo as well as it makes sure it complies with the State Department regulations. It will also generate two copies, the total cost of this will be $13.99. This pharmacy is available throughout the country, and if you are travelling you won’t need to make an appointment, though we recommend you to call your local pharmacy previously and find out if they provide this service.
You can also simply prepare the US passport photo before and then simply get prints at the CVS Pharmacy in Overland Park, KS. Print our picture template as a 4x6 inch photo and you will get your passport picture prints in no time! See how much it costs and how to do it step by step at our CVS passport picture prints guidelines.
CVS Pharmacy photo shops in Overland Park, KS:
- 8800 W. 95TH STREET OVERLAND PARK, KS 66212
- 7501 METCALF AVE OVERLAND PARK, KS 66204
- 9501 NALL AVE. OVERLAND PARK, KS 66207
- 11501 W 97TH ST OVERLAND PARK, KS 66214
- 8200 MISSION RD PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS 66208
- 6510 NIEMAN RD. SHAWNEE, KS 66203
- 6100 BROADMOOR ST MISSION, KS 66202
- 9521 MISSION RD. OVERLAND PARK, KS 66206
- 13502 WEST 87TH STREET PARKWAY LENEXA, KS 66215
- 6300 JOHNSON DR MISSION, KS 66202
Passport photo at Walgreens Store
If Walgreens is where you wish to print your picture, do not forget that it needs to be done in passport style. But if you don’t want to worry about the measures, you can use our tool to create a template. Either way, you should comply with other requirements like the ones concerning facial expressions, posture, complements… Scroll up if you want to get to know them in more detail.
You can check how much it costs and how to do it step by step at our Walgreens passport photo prints guidelines.
If you already got the photo template, you will only need to find the nearest Walgreens in Overland Park, KS and visit it. There, you can print it in the postcard size (4 inch x 6 inch) which will cost you just 35c, in contrast to the usual 2x2 inch passport photo size. Hereafter, you will just need to cut the photos.
Walgreens Pharmacy Stores in Overland Park, KS:
- 7500 METCALF AVE - OVERLAND PARK, KS 66204
- 9500 ANTIOCH RD - OVERLAND PARK, KS 66212
- 4016 W 95TH ST - PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS 66207
- 8701 JOHNSON DR - MERRIAM, KS 66202
- 11830 W 75TH ST - SHAWNEE, KS 66214
- 11021 SHAWNEE MISSION PKWY - SHAWNEE, KS 66203
- 7500 WORNALL RD - KANSAS CITY, MO 64114
- 4951 ROE BLVD - ROELAND PARK, KS 66205
- 4701 TOWN CENTER DR - LEAWOOD, KS 66211
Check the list of passport photo booths around you:
Are You Satisfied With Our Service?
Let us know how we’re doing.
Customer feedback is always welcome.
Rate Your Reading Experience:
Number of votes: 105