photo for China visa
One of the most important elements during the visa application is Visa Photo
. It has to meet official requirements stated by the diplomatic mission of a given country. Unless it is possible to apply for the visa online, it should be printed in colour on a high quality photograph paper.
Looking for a Visa to China photo cropping tool
? Our photo verification tool will provide you with a photo for chinese visa that meets all the requirements!
Chinese visa photo requirements
- Neutral facial expression
- The China visa photo must be in colour
- One should face forwards with full face in view
- Normal clothing. Extravagant outfit or uniforms may end in a photo rejection. Religious clothing, nevertheless, remains permitted
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo creator will make it #ffffff colour, as suggested by official requirements.
- Glasses, headphones and other items should not be worn
- China visa must have the dimensions of 33x48 mm (0,33x0,48 cm)
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa photo, our chinese visa photo cropping tool
will transform your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Chinese embassy in Wellington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to China
Take a visa photo in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!