photo for japanese visa
is one of the most important elements during the visa application.
The photograph will be positively verified by the embassy official if it meets official requirements. It should be printed in colour, on a high quality photograph paper, unless it is possible to apply for the visa online.
Stop looking for a Japan visa photo cropping tool
, you found it. Our photo creator will provide you with a professional photo for japanese visa in no time!
Visa to Japan - photo requirements
- The size of the photo are: 2x2 inches (Equivalents to 51x51 mm)
- Background should be white or off-white in colour. Our photo verification tool will make it #ffffff, as suggested by official requirements.
- The Japanese visa photo must be in colour
- Natural facial expression
- Normal clothing. Uniforms or extravagant outfit may end in a photograph rejection. Religious clothing, nonetheless, is permitted
- Glasses, jewellery and other items should not be worn
- Mouth should be closed
- One should directly face the camera with full face in view
Differences in visa photos - size and requirements
Each country declares its own requirements regarding the visa photo. China expects the visa photo size to be 33x48 mm, the USA 2x2 inches, and most of the countries in Europe follow the 35x45 mm photo dimensions.
Once you choose a specific visa document, our Visa to Japan photo creator
will transform your photo so that it matches all the requirements.
We encourage you to visit Japanese embassy in Washington, or its website, before the journey to get familiar with the new information for tourists and immigrants.
If you are living in New York, Los Angeles or Washington, probably you are looking for a photography studio to take a photo for a visa to Japan
Take a visa photograph in 3 seconds from home with Passport Photo Online!